We have been working in the field of addiction for more than 40 years, and have run residential facilities since 1989. During this time, thousands of people have changed their lives with our support.
Parkland Place draws on expertise and experience from across the field of addiction treatment, with what we believe to be an unrivalled therapeutic offer. Because we are run by a registered charity, without shareholders and annual dividends, we can offer very competitive pricing and best possible value to all our guests. Any surplus we generate is reinvested in the good causes we support in the communities of North Wales.
Restore – Recover – Renew
We aim to restore our guests to abstinence, help them to build on their recovery, and to renew their personal and professional lives with a fresh outlook and new goals.
In many cases, our guests require structured medical detoxification before continuing their recovery journey at Parkland Place. We offer no-fuss access to our own dedicated detox clinic at Salus Withnell Hall – including transfers – to ensure a seamless therapeutic experience.
Our commitments to you
The team at Parkland Place make the following commitments to you. We will:
- support and empower you to make positive lifestyle changes.
- help you to improve your emotional and physical wellbeing, to help you lead a healthier and happier life.
- inspire you to reach personal and professional goals.
- work with you to create a bespoke recovery plan which meet your individual needs.
- ensure you are safe, comfortable and at ease.
- provide aftercare and ongoing support.
- get the small things right; the things that matter; the things that make a difference for you and your family.
We will do all we can to ensure that you will leave Parkland Place with hope, direction and a future free of addiction.